Sunday, February 20, 2011

i want a baby!

major baby fever, they are everywhere.  Andy and I have decided to try for another little person, and I can’t be more excited.  Jack is almost 2, so he will be just under 3 when the new one comes along.  I think this will be a good gap for Jackson to be an older toddler but they can still play together in a couple years. 

It is crazy to think of having 2 little ones, but people do it all the time so I know it is possible!  Sometimes I am so tired or have to put in alot of time for work it almost seems irrational for me to want another baby, but in my heart I know that I want just one more… and Jackson will have so much fun with a little baby.  It is more important for me to have a happy family than stress myself over working too much just to have more play money. Work has been getting busier and busier, and I have been doing less and less advertising, so I am in the process of re-organizing my business process to be more efficient and profitable so I can spend more time with Andy, Jack, and another tiny.  It’s what I want, and I have been going back and forth between family and work-family-work-family-work- family- work.  And the answer is….. FAMILY!!! YAY!

So hopefully there will be a little tiny in my near future to squish and love and kiss.  Jackson has been so much fun and has changed my whole outlook on life and what is important.  It’s kinda weird to think so much about another person…. I still stare at him and am obsessed with how cute and perfect he his… even when he is throwing mud on me, or jumping off the couch, or waking me up way too early, or not eating his veggies, or dumping sand in my kitchen, or ripping my ranunculas out of the ground.  He is fun and loves his family and grandparents and aunts and uncles and has so many little quirks.  I can’t wait for another one to obsess over. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even wait for another Ralph baby. I love Jack soo soo much and I know I'll love number two just as much. I can't wait to meet her. Did you catch that? I said, "HER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete